Celebrating Excellence In Teaching
Recordings and copies of presentations are now available for post-conference review. All information has been added to the TLT Abstracts page.
The Survey is open until May 31, 2017, in case you want to submit feedback or request a certificate of participation.
Thank you to everyone who attended TLT 2017! It was truly the Best Ever!
-- The EdTech / Global Learning Team
NOTE: On the second day of the conference (Friday, March 17), Butler-Carlton Hall be hosting the following event, as part of and in addition to, the Teaching and Learning Technology conference: Educational Research Symposium -- recipients of CERTI-sponsored mini-grants will present their projects.
This event is FREE! to all attendees. There are no registration fees and all food is provided on both days of the event. Attendees are still responsible for travel and lodging.
If you have any questions, please use the link below to contact us.
- PRE-CONFERENCE SESSION- Connecting the Dots: The Lecture & Lab Connection
- Special registration fee required. Limited seating available.
- SCHEDULE - Summary of events
- ABSTRACTS - Details about each session
- PRESENTERS - Details about each presenter
- POST-CONFERENCE SURVEY (Opens on March 16, 2017) - How did we do? What can we do better?
- Active Learning Video Competition - View the winning videos from the contest.
Start Time / Date:
10:30 AM on Thursday, March 16, 2017
End Time / Date:
12:30 PM on Friday, March 17, 2017