- About TLT
- Call for Presentations
- Keynote Speakers
- Wireless Access
- Previous Conferences
Celebrating Excellence in Teaching
NOTE: Registration will CLOSE at midnight on Friday, March 10, 2017.
Click the link above to register to attend TLT X.
This event is FREE* for all attendees!
* Attendees are responsible for lodging and travel expenses.
Breakfast and lunch are provided through the generous support of campus organizations and third-party vendors.
There are NO additional registration fees!
NOTE: On the second day of the conference (Friday, March 17), Butler-Carlton Hall be hosting the following event, as part of and in addition to, the Teaching and Learning Technology conference: Educational Research Symposium -- recipients of CERTI-sponsored mini-grants will present their projects.
This event is FREE! to all attendees. There are no registration fees and all food is provided on both days of the event. Attendees are still responsible for travel and lodging.
If you have any questions, please use the link below to contact us.
- PRE-CONFERENCE SESSION- Connecting the Dots: The Lecture & Lab Connection
- Special registration fee required. Limited seating available.
- SCHEDULE - Summary of events
- ABSTRACTS - Details about each session
- PRESENTERS - Details about each presenter
- POST-CONFERENCE SURVEY (Opens on March 16, 2017) - How did we do? What can we do better?
- Active Learning Video Competition - Find out more about the competition
Start Time / Date:
10:30 AM on Thursday, March 16, 2017
End Time / Date:
12:30 PM on Friday, March 17, 2017