- About TLT
- Call for Presentations
- Keynote Speakers
- Wireless Access
- Previous Conferences
Teaching and Learning Technology 2008
UPDATE: Presentations available on our Presentation Abstracts page. Click the "View Presentation" link next to the presentation you are interested in. Most presentations are in PDF format, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view (this is available on all IT-managed campus machines).
The conference is now over. We would like to thank all of the following:
- The presenters who gave excellent presentations on a wide variety of educational technologies in use on this campus.
- The vendors who contributed to the conference with door prizes, paid for all of the food, and those who brought samples of their technology for show.
- The campus organizations who also showed off what services they have to offer, as well as those who also contributed in a more material way to the success of the conference.
- Everyone who volunteered their time and effort to help out during the conference.
- And finally, all of the people who attended the conference. Without you, this conference would not have been the success it was.
We are looking forward to doing this again next year!
DATE: April 25, 2008
TIME: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Educational Technology: The New Baseline
- What is EdTech?
- Interactive PowerPoint Presentations to Facilitate Learning Activities
- From Theory to Practice in Computer-Assisted Language Learning: Mastering Foreign Language Proficiencies with Audacity, Wikis, and YouTube
- Tablet PCs and Internet Communication for Teaching Classes, Office Hours, and Review Sessions -- It's Blended Learning for On-Campus and Distance Students
- Low-Tech to High-Tech can Enhance the Classroom Interaction
- Using Video for Lecture and Demonstration
- and much, much more...
Missouri S&T's first annual Teaching and Learning Technology Conference is a great opportunity for faculty and staff to see the new technologies that we use for improving student learning outcomes.
We will be showcasing several devices such as Tablet PCs as well as the new abilities that Blackboard will soon have available for teachers to use in their classrooms to enhance the learning experience for students.
DOOR PRIZES! DOOR PRIZES! DOOR PRIZES!
Dell All-in-One Printers!
2GB USB Flash Drives!
Did we mention there would be door prizes?
|CALL FOR PROPOSALS|