- About TLT
- Call for Presentations
- Keynote Speakers
- Wireless Access
- Previous Conferences
WIRELESS CONNECTION INFORMATION
MST-GUEST Wi-fi Access
- Connect to the MST-GUEST wireless access point.
- Open a web browser and click "Request a Guest account".
- Enter your valid email address, full name, mobile phone number, and mobile provider in the provided boxes.
- Once the request is approved, You will receive a message that reads "Your request has been approved." Click Continue.
- A text message will be sent to the phone number provided in step 3. This text message will give provide login information.
- Log in using the information provided in the text message. Browsing will then become available.
For a tutorial with screen shots, click here.
eduroam Wi-Fi Access
If your school is part of the eduroam network, you will be able to login to the S&T network with your school credentials.
- Connect to the eduroam wireless access point.
- Type in the email address and password you would use at your home institution. For instance, if you are John Doe from University of Arkansas-Fayetteville, then you would simply type in "email@example.com" with your University of Arkansas password.
You must include the @<domain> part of your email address. This allows the eduroam network to authenticate you with your home campus.