- About TLT
- Call for Presentations
- Keynote Speakers
- Wireless Access
- Previous Conferences
Parking is available in Lot P (area 10 on the map below).
- Lot P is located on the east side of Pine Street, directly across from the Physics and Butler-Carlton Civil-Engineering Buildings.
- Lot P is right next to the Sigma Chi ( Σ Χ ) fraternity house.
University Police require visitors to our campus to have a visitor parking sticker, even during holiday times when parking is typically open to anyone.
Visitors can pick up a visitor parking tag from the CAFE student at Lot P or from the Registration Desk in the Civil Engineering Atrium.
GUIDELINES FOR PARKING PASSES
- Passes are only available for campus visitors. Family members of faculty, staff, or students are not considered visitors.
- Passes are NOT available for current faculty, staff, or students of Missouri S&T.
- Passes are NOT valid at parking meters.
- Visitors should only park in the designated area (Lot P).
- General visitor parking where no pass is required is available at Lot V next to the Havener Center.