Teaching and Learning Technology 2009
home | schedule | keynote | abstracts | presenters
We are getting ready for our TLT Conference for April 9-10, 2009. Our conference in 2008 was a huge success and we are already looking forward to this year's conference. Stay tuned for more information about the conference from the campus eConnection and EdTech Connect!
THEME: Transition from Traditional to Virtual
- Dr. Stephen Ehrmann, director of the Flashlight Program on assessment and evaluation for the Teaching, Learning, and Technology Group (tltgroup.org). Dr. Ehrmann's presentation will focus on implementing the Seven Principles for Good Practice in Undergraduate Education.
- Dr. Bryan Carter, Associate Professor of English at the University of Central Missouri, who is interested in exploring the use of virtual worlds (e.g. Second Life) in educational settings.
START TIME / DATE: 1 p.m. on Thursday, April 9, 2009
END TIME / DATE: 2:30 p.m. on Friday, April 10, 2009
LOCATION: 2nd Floor, Havener Center, Rolla, MO 65409
MAP - Directions to Havener Center (PDF)
MAP - 2nd Floor, Havener Center (PDF)
CONTACT: Education Technology Development Team
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: All events will occur on the 2nd Floor of the Havener Center, Rolla, Missouri.
PRESENTATION ABSTRACTS: NOW AVAILABLE!
Missouri S&T's second annual Teaching and Learning Technology Conference is a great opportunity for faculty and staff to see the new technologies that we use for improving student learning outcomes.
Our focus for TLT 2009 will be on the transition from a traditional learning environment to a virtual learning experience. We will also have presentations that again highlight the ways in which Missouri S&T faculty are implementing technology to improve learning outcomes for Missouri S&T students.
DOOR PRIZES! DOOR PRIZES! DOOR PRIZES!
Did we mention there would be door prizes?
- Virtual Reality Environments in Education
- New Blackboard Features
- TurningPoint (Clickers)
- Instructional Design
- Poster Sessions
- Make sure you let us know what audio / video support you need for your presentation so we can make the proper arrangements to have it available and ready for you at the conference.
|CALL FOR PROPOSALS (CLOSED)
- Download a copy of the proposal submission form (Word) (CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS CLOSED).
- Return this form to:
102B University Center
1870 Miner Circle
Rolla, MO 65409-0360
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com