Teaching and Learning Technology 2011
home | schedule | abstracts | presenters
We are getting ready for our TLT Conference for March 10-11, 2011. Our conference in 2010 was a huge success and we are already looking forward to this year's conference. Stay tuned for more information about the conference from the campus eConnection, IT Press, and EdTech Connect!
This event is FREE! to all attendees. There are no registration fees and all food is provided on both days of the event. Attendees are still responsible for travel and lodging.
This year we will be offering several tracks for presenters and participants:
- Teaching with Technology – Enhancing the instructional process by including a technology component
- Blended Learning – Replacing some or all of the face-to-face communication in class with online tools
- Best Practices in Teaching Strategies – Pedagogical theories on effective teaching (with or without technology)
- “Hands-on” Activity – Computer labs are available for hands-on presentations or demonstrations
- Dr. Eric Mazur -- Balkanski Professor of Physics and Applied Physics at Harvard University
- Dr. Ronald G. Phillips -- Associate Professor of Architectural Studies at University of Missouri-Columbia
START TIME / DATE:
- 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 10, 2011
END TIME / DATE:
- 1:30 p.m. on Friday, March 11, 2011
CONTACT: Education Technology Development Team
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: All events will occur in the Butler-Carlton Civil Engineering Building, Rolla, Missouri.
Missouri S&T's fourth annual Teaching and Learning Technology Conference is a great opportunity for faculty and staff to see the new technologies that we use for improving student learning outcomes.
DOOR PRIZES! DOOR PRIZES! DOOR PRIZES!
Did we mention there would be door prizes?
| CALL FOR PROPOSALS (CLOSED)
- Download a copy of the proposal submission form
- Return this form to:
102C University Center
1870 Miner Circle
Rolla, MO 65409-0360
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org