Teaching and Learning Technology 2012
home | schedule | abstracts | presenters
We are getting ready for our TLT Conference for March 15-16, 2012. Stay tuned for more information about the conference from the campus eConnection, IT Press, and EdTech Connect!
THEME: Evidence of Impact
How has the use of technology in instruction improved student outcomes?
NOTE: The second day of the conference (Friday, March 16) will be a symposium of ongoing educational research at Missouri S&T.
This event is FREE! to all attendees. There are no registration fees and all food is provided on both days of the event. Attendees are still responsible for travel and lodging.
This year we will be offering several tracks for presenters and participants:
- Teaching with Technology – Enhancing the instructional process by including a technology component
- Blended Learning – Replacing some or all of the face-to-face communication in class with online tools
- Best Practices in Teaching Strategies – Pedagogical theories on effective teaching (with or without technology)
- “Hands-on” Activity – Computer labs are available for hands-on presentations or demonstrations
START TIME / DATE:
- 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 15, 2012
END TIME / DATE:
- 1:30 p.m. on Friday, March 16, 2012
CONTACT: Education Technology Development Team
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: All events will occur in the Butler-Carlton Civil Engineering Building, Rolla, Missouri.
Missouri S&T's fourth annual Teaching and Learning Technology Conference is a great opportunity for faculty and staff to see the new technologies that we use for improving student learning outcomes.
DOOR PRIZES! DOOR PRIZES! DOOR PRIZES!
Did we mention there would be door prizes?
| CALL FOR PROPOSALS (CLOSED)
EdTech is no longer accepting proposals for TLT 2012
- Download a copy of the proposal submission form
- Return this form to:
300 W. 12th Street
102C Centennial Hall
Rolla, MO 65409-0360
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com